I have been tagged by the beautifull Hedgefairy from Teaparties & Fairytales http://hedgefairy.wordpress.com/
Here are the invitable rules:
“1. Link back to the tagger.
2. Answer their ten questiones.
3. Think of ten questiones yourself.
4. Link back to ten more bloggers with less the 200 followers (no backtagging)”
Sounds like an interestig challenge and she made very nice questiones. So here we go:
1. Do you like stargazing? If yes, what’s your favourite constellation?
Yes, I do. Especially during late night walks by the sea. Particularly I like the Polaris.
2. What would be your house in Hogwarts? Sure, it’s a question asked hundreds of times, but I’m still curious.
My house would be Ravenclaw. I even did the “Talking Head Test” and was quite happy about the result, because my favorite HP-character (Luna Lovegood 😉 ) ist also a Ravenclaw. But I would have been lucky with every choice except for Slytherin.
3. How came your blog name to be?
“Tea-Chic” was the name of my certificate-collection and I also kept the name for my small label. And Adventures, because I love to travel a lot, which is for me, in several ways, adventurous.
4. When you were little, what was it that you wanted to become when you’re grown up?
Ballett-Dancer, Circus-Artist or Dolphin-Trainer. I always wanted to do active things.
5. “What would you be if you were an animal?” is an old question. What would you be if you were a folklore creature?
That´s an interesting question! I think, I would be a Moon Rabbit.
6. What’s you favourite time of day, and why?
Dusk, because my eyes are very sensitive to light and in the hours of evening I have the best energy to work.
7. Hollywood or Broadway?
Broadway. I prefer New York and I love Musicals.
8. Nearly everyone has a field they’re sort of a specialist in (silly as it may be), if only in their circle of friends. What is yours?
Well, not so easy to answer, but I would say: Facts about Sherlock Holmes (for me, he´s one of the most fascinating fictional Characters), Great Britain-Trips and sewing.
9. Big headphones or in-ears?
In winter headphones, in summer in-ears ;).
10. Do you like rainy days?
I absolutely love them!
That was fun! And now I tagg:
Royal Pink Goth http://pinkgothlifestyle.blogspot.de/
Queen of Dark http://queen-of-dark.blogspot.de/
Mara Macabre http://mara-macabre.blogspot.de/
My questiones are:
1. Do you prefer printed books or E-book reader?
2. Which instrument (or instruments) make for you the most pleasant sound?
3. Do you write letters?
4. When do you wake up when you can sleep in?
5. Baking or cooking?
6. Which fictional character (book, comic, movie, whatever) would you like do date? 😉
7. What are your favourite colours?
8. Do you like Robots?
9. If you could have a special, supernatural skill, what would it be?
10. Hot drinks or cold drinks?
See you next time 🙂